Current Uniform Expectations
Key Stage 4
- White, collared shirt or blouse – no polo shirts
- Plain, grey jumper or cardigan – no obvious logo or trim and no hoodies
- Black or grey trousers – no denim
- Black or grey knee length skirt or shorts – no denim or sportswear
- All black shoes – no emblem
Current PE Kit
- Plain white or black t-shirt, polo shirt or sports top – no excessive logos
- Black or grey tracksuit trousers, knee length skort or shorts
Key Stage 5
- Smart collared shirt or blouse – No T-shirts or vest tops
- Plain jumper, cardigan or jacket – No obvious logo or hoodies
- Smart Trousers – No denim or leggings please
- Smart knee length skirt or shorts – No denim or sportswear
- Functional smart shoes
Please note: we have agreed on a new version of the school uniform that will become compulsory for all students in Years 9-11 in a phased introduction from September 2019. These items will be supplied by our chosen schoolwear provider; SWI. The new uniform will be available to purchase from Monday 3rd June 2019. Orders can be placed online: www.swischoolwear.co.uk (order via PARENTS ONLINE). Orders can also be placed by telephone 0845 519 0099, by post or by fax.
The uniform will be:
- Grey jumper with logo and plain grey trousers/skirt, with the option of shorts in the summer.
- White buttoned plain shirt. This item can be purchased from any supplier.
- Plain black shoes or trainers. These can be purchased from any supplier.
In order to minimise the cost of the change to families, we are proposing to phase the introduction of the new uniform as follows:
September 2019 – Students in the incoming Year 9 and 10 to wear the new uniform
September 2020 – Students in all years from Year 9 to 11 to be wearing the new uniform
Please see below for images of the new uniform:
Applying for a Place
Please click here for an application form for entry into Year 9 and 10 for a September start.