Please note: we have agreed on a new version of the school uniform that will become compulsory for all students in Years 7-11 in a phased introduction from September 2019. Images of the new uniform will be uploaded shortly.
The uniform will be:
Grey jumper with logo and plain grey trousers/skirt, with the option of shorts in summer. These items will be supplied by our provider SWI, and will be able to be ordered in exactly the same way as now.
White or blue buttoned plain shirt. Each school will indicate the colour of shirt to be worn, but this item can be purchased from any supplier.
Plain black shoes or trainers. These can be purchased from any supplier.
In order to minimise the cost of the change to families, we are proposing to phase the introduction of the new uniform as follows:
September 2019 Students in the incoming Year 7 and Year 10 to wear new uniform
September 2020 Students in all years from Year 7 to Year 11 to wear new uniform
Current Uniform Expectations
Key Stage 4
- White, collared shirt or blouse – no polo shirts
- Plain, grey jumper or cardigan – no obvious logo or trim and no hoodies
- Black or grey trousers – no denim
- Black or grey knee length skirt or shorts – no denim or sportswear
- All black shoes – no emblem
- Plain white or black t-shirt, polo shirt or sports top – no excessive logos
- Black or grey tracksuit trousers, knee length skort or shorts
Key Stage 5
- Smart collared shirt or blouse – No T-shirts or vest tops
- Plain jumper, cardigan or jacket – No obvious logo or hoodies
- Smart Trousers – No denim or leggings please
- Smart knee length skirt or shorts – No denim or sportswear
- Functional smart shoes
Applying for a Place
Please click here for an application form for entry into Year 9 and 10 for a September start.